Information Exhibitors need to know!

Exhibitor Manual - this Manual provides detailed information on the Show and your set-up.


Below are the links to the information and forms you will need as an exhibitor - Please read the Exhibitor Manual for detailed information on move-in and move-out procedures.

  • DECORATOR ORDER FORM for carpet, furniture, and accessories - Decorator is Sacramento Stage and Lighting for question call or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • MOVE-IN DOCK PASS - move-in times are assigned.  See the Exhibitor Manual for your assigned time. 
  • Wi-Fi Service - wireless internet connection is not available inside the exhibit hall.  A dedicated connection can be ordered through Smart City Network.  There is free WiFi in the lobbies of the Convention Center.
  • Health Permit:  Complete the Sacramento County Environmental Health Dept. Food Vendor Permit and submit it to the Show Office.  DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:  July 22nd.
  • PARKING - CLICK HERE to pre-purchase parking at Memorial Garage and SAVE.  


The Show Decorator is Sacramento Stage & Lighting  Pre-order furnishing, carpet and additional electrical service (500 Watts is included with your booth) by August 5th.  For questions call 916-447-3258 or email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Exhibitor Liability Insurance is required for all Exhibitors.  You have the option to submit an Additional Insurance Certificate from your insurance provider or purchase coverage through Rainprotection Insurance Company.  Refer to your contract on page 2, paragraph 21 for the exact language required for the Additional Insured Certificate. 

Rainprotection Insurance policy is $84 for $1,000,000 single occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate coverage.  The coverage will include move-in, Show days, and move-out.  This will meet all of the insurance requirements for the Show and our venue.  You will not need to supply any additional certificates.  Rainprotection will submit your certificate directly to the Show office.  Click Here to order Rainprotection Insurance

Health Permit for Food Vendors

If you will be selling or offering samples of food or beverage to the public, you must submit the Sacramento County Health Department - Food Vendor Application. You are required to obtain this permit whether you sample or not.  Regardless of other licenses or permits you or your co-packer might have.  The Show is required to obtain a copy of all Food Vendor Applications and them as a group to the Health Department.  To meet their deadline you must submit your completed application no later than July 22nd.  Once you have completed the online form, save it to your computer and either e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.or fax to 559-322-5598.

Reseller’s Permit

The State of California requires that you have a seller’s permit if you will be selling merchandise, booking orders, or taking leads at this show.

Below is the link to the California State Board of Equalization website’s E-Reg questionnaire page. Click on “Register Online” to apply for a Temporary Sellers Permit number online. If you would rather do it in person or another way, scroll down to see other options. By answering a few questions, you’ll be able to determine if your company is required to get a State of California Seller’s (Resale) Permit. You may also contact the State of California State Board of Equalization directly by calling (800) 400-7115.

RV Parking

Overnight RV parking is available onsite @the Grounds for $40.00 per night, with full hook-ups.  Click Here to visit their website for more information.